- All Games
- By Instrument
- Getting Started
- Member Login
- Create Account
- Get Full Access
Theta Music Trainer Terms of Service
Theta Music Trainer ("the Service") is owned and operated by Theta Music Technologies ("the Company"). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
We may, from time to time, without notice, update or revise the Terms of Service. If we update or revise the Terms of Service, we will notify you either by email to your most recently-provided e-mail address, or by posting the updated or revised Terms of Service on the website.
1. All materials displayed or performed on the Service (including, but not limited to text, graphics, games, applications, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips) may constitute our intellectual property and accordingly would be protected by copyright and/or trademark, pursuant to Japanese laws, international conventions, and other laws.
1. You must provide a valid email address and your preferred password in order to complete the member registration process.
2. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by more than one person is not permitted.
3. You are solely responsible for all activity on your account and for the security of your account. The Company will not be held responsible for improper or illegal use of your account, including but not limited to illegal or improper use by someone who has received permission to use your account.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
5. Your account is subject to termination if you or anyone using your account violates the Terms of Service.
Payment and Refunds
1. A valid credit card or Paypal account is required in order to subscribe for full access to all games and levels on the Service.
2. Monthly subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly basis and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
3. Yearly subscriptions are billed in advance on a yearly basis. A full refund will be issued for yearly subscriptions if the subscription is cancelled and the refund request made within 30 days of the subscription start date.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Japanese taxes.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
1. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
2. The Company reserves the right to change our subscription fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices will be posted to the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. If you are using Paypal, you are also responsible for canceling your Paypal subscription to the Service.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month or year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. The Company, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Consent to Receive Email
1. If you register to become a member of the Service, you hereby consent to receive periodic email communications from the Company, including customer service issues, newsletters and other matters. You may choose to opt out of email correspondence; however, the Company reserves the right to email you at any time regarding issues related to your account and your use of the Service.
All information available through and from the Service is the property of the Company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
You may not reproduce, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information you obtain from the Service without the express written consent of the Company.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of the Company.
3. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
4. The Company is not responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service.
5. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.